The EBRC/OT ‘End of the Year Celebration/Fundraiser’ is Nov 17th. Mark you Calendars and Get your tickets today.
Friday November 17th, 6pm-10pm
Jack London Aquatic Center- 115 Embarcadero East, Oakland
Hors d’oeuvres, beer, wine, champagne, and non-alcoholic beverages will be served. Spouse/guest/friends are welcome!! Bring your dancing shoes- DJ TJ be joining us for the evening. Cocktail Attire requested.
THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS
- Admission: $65 per person. Adults only.
- Raffle Tickets: $10 for 10 tickets, $20 for 25.
ADMISSION AND RAFFLE TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR, THEY MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE. Purchase admission and raffle tickets NOW.
***If you don’t have PayPal, you can still select the PayPal payment option, then choose to pay with a credit/debit card once you are directed to the PayPal login page***
Below is a list of the generous donations we have received thus far for the raffle and auction.
- Gift Certificates (massages, manicures, Faction brewery etc)
- Crystal vase
- Quilt (small)
- Whale watching excursion for 2
- Men’s USA rowing sweatshirt
- 2 Sonicare electric toothbrushes
- Professional teeth whitening kit
- Box of Wine
- 1 month unlimited classes @ Game Changer Fitness (2)
- Personalized holiday card design and printing
- Holiday pies – made to order by Susie Asher
- Homemade cheesecake – made my Maggie Grover
- Feldenkrais One-on-One session
- Two hours bookkeeping cleanup
- Pet pen
- Club seats at a Warriors game (4 tickets)
- Lower Level tickets to Warriors vs Lakers game on Dec 22nd (2 tickets)
- Lifecycle R1 Exercise Bike (gently used)
- Concept 2 Dynamic Erg
- Model D Concept 2 Erg (gently used)
- Session at Girls Garage for up to 8 people (e.x. screen printing)- perfect for a girls night out or birthday event
- Diamond earrings
- Day of sailing in the Bay
- Rental Home in Tahoe (4 nights, 5 days)
- 2 Hours personal coaching with Sara Nevin